What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site. Generally, we do not require any personal detail, we use your presence only for improving the site.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This log data may include such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the page of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on those pages and other statistics.
When and why do we collect information?
Your basic information are collected when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on advertisements on our site. Furthermore, we allow third parties, including carefully selected ad networks and business partners such as Adsense, Revcontent , Audience Network, etc. to display advertising on our website. As above mentioned our Partners may, for instance, collect, use and share your information to make or help us make predictions about your interests, and may provide you with offers, promotional materials, and advertisements.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding new content and offers that may interest you.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information and use regular Malware Scanning. Also, we do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards or ask for credit card numbers. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Especially, we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
How we use ‘cookies’?
We collect your email address in order to Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other
requests or questions.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.